Are you a Technical Content Writer Superstar? Looking to really advance your technical and content writing career working on a highly visible and strategic project? Wanting to be recognized for your writing capabilities? Thrive on cutting-edge technology? And, get paid well in the process? If you are ready to take your career to the next level, read on.
Highlands is developing, marketing, and supporting the next generation in software for a major US-based client. Since 2004, Highlands continues to develop and market state-of-the-art software for global markets. For additional information about Highlands, visit www.highlands.in
We are currently looking to hire several Technical Content Writers to work for a major US-based software company.
We are looking for self-motivated, detailed oriented individuals to write technical and marketing content for technology based products. Candidates interested in this position must demonstrate interested in technology, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior English languages skills along with strong communication and writing ability.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in content and/or technical writing domain.
- Copy editing to ensure that only flawless written material is published.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Word.
- Organized and open to learning new skills.
- Great team player.
- Determine documentation needs for new products, upgrades, and product fixes.
- Involved in writing Marketing Case Studies, Product Comparisons, Data Sheets, White Papers.
- Maintain a company blog and write articles keeping variety and engagement to increase viewership and website traffic.
- Proofread and SEO each web article to include specific keywords
- Website positioning and management.
- Involved with video product instruction using TechSmith Camtasia software tool.
- Responsible for brand communication on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn.
- Managing online branding, communications, and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community.
- Experience in Technical Writing, Instructional Designing, and Web Content Authoring to create, manage, and maintain consistent and valuable content in various deliverables such as product documentation, online help, context-sensitive help, and e-learning to meet business requirements.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
You are a highly-driven and hard-working individual looking to advance your skills and career in a fast growing mid-sized company.
You don’t want to be “just another face” at some huge company–but be truly recognized for your ability and hard work.
You want to feel as part of a high-performance team, and get advancements and bonuses based upon your merits and ability. And, (most importantly) get paid well and have fun in the process.
Role: Technical Content Writer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Product
Department: Content, Editorial & Journalism
Role Category: Content Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent