Are you a HR Recruiter Superstar? Looking to really advance your career working on a highly visible and strategic project? Wanting to be recognized for your capabilities? Thrive on cutting-edge technology? And, get paid well in the process? If you are ready to take your career to the next level, read on.
Highlands is developing, marketing, and supporting the next generation in software for a major US-based client. Since 2004, Highlands continues to develop and market state-of-the-art software for global markets. For additional information about Highlands, visit www.highlands.in.
We are currently looking to hire several HR Recruiter to work for a major US-based software company.
We are looking for self-motivated, detailed oriented individuals to work in the following areas:
- Manage all aspects of hiring such as creating job description, job posting, interviewing and shortlisting candidates.
- Versatile, able to understand a variety of job requirements and able to identify suitable candidates for various positions.
- Excellent communication skills both in Hindi and English, should be able to speak and write effectively.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in Recruitment/IT Recruitment.
- Experience in Technical Recruiting will be an added advantage.
- Must hold good experience working on Job portals and professional networking sites like Naukri, Monster and other Job Portals.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Organized and open to learning new skills.
- Great team player.
- Self-starter that does not require a lot of supervision.
Required Candidate profile
You are a highly-driven and hard-working individual looking to advance your skills and career in a fast growing mid-sized company.
You don’t want to be “just another face” at some huge company–but be truly recognized for your ability and hard work.
You want to feel as part of a high-performance team, and get advancements and bonuses based upon your merits and ability. And, (most importantly) get paid well and have fun in the process.
Role: IT Recruiter
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Product
Department: Human Resources
Role Category: Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent