Are you a Sales Superstar? Looking to really advance your sales and marketing career working on a highly visible and strategic project? Wanting to be recognized for your sales capabilities? Thrive on cutting-edge technology? And, get paid well in the process? If you are ready to take your career to the next level, read on.
Highlands is marketing the next generation in software for a large US-based client. Since 2004, Highlands continues to develop and market state-of-the-art software for global markets. For additional information about Highlands, visit www.highlands.in
We are currently looking to hire several Account Manager (Spanish) to work in a Business Development Department for a USA-based software company. A successful candidate will be responsible for handling the business development activities. The key role will be handling team and client relations.
A qualified candidate should possess excellent skills in oral, presentation, and written communication. The candidate needs to handle various challenges with an ability to solve them and thus possess ability to think outside of the box within a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
Candidate must be willing to work UK based hours.
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish.
- Ability to speak fluently with native Spanish clients.
- Minimum of 2 years in business development.
- Excellent knowledge of the IT services and experience of international marketing is an added advantage.
- Great team player.
- Should possess excellent skills for account handling and client relationship building.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task is critical.
- Exceptional listening, problem solving, and follow through skills.
- Experience through the entire sales cycle, including: building a pipeline, creating a proposal, presenting and discussing solutions with critical decision-makers, and contract negotiation is required.
- Managing a complex, solution sale with a 1 to 6 month purchasing cycle is preferred.
- Lead generation, client retention, and achieving targets.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
You are a highly-driven and hard-working individual looking to advance your skills and career in a fast growing mid-sized company.
You don’t want to be “just another face” at some huge company–but be truly recognized for your ability and hard work.
You want to feel as part of a high-performance team, and get advancements and bonuses based upon your merits and ability. And, (most importantly) get paid well and have fun in the process.
Role: Account Manager – Spanish
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Product
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required