We are currently looking to hire several Team Leads to work in a Business Development Department for a USA-based software company.
Lead, coach, and motivate sales team to achieve organizations goals and deliver exceptional customer service.
Monitor team performance, track key performance indicators (KPIs), and ensure individual and team targets are met or exceeded.
Conduct regular team meetings to communicate targets, performance feedback, and process updates.
Provide ongoing training and development opportunities to team members to enhance their skills and knowledge.
Identify performance gaps and implement corrective actions, such as coaching, training, or process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Minimum of 3 years of overall experience as a Team Lead.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Strong knowledge of MNC operations, processes, and industry best practices.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets and driving performance improvement.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in using MS Office.
- Flexibility to work in shifts, as per business requirements.
- Experience through the entire sales cycle, including building a pipeline, creating a proposal, presenting, and discussing solutions with critical decision-makers, and contract negotiation is required.
- Managing a complex, solution sale with a 1 to 6 months purchasing cycle is preferred.
- Lead generation, client retention, and achieving targets.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Role: Team Lead – Sales
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Product
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required