Highlands is developing the next generation in software for a large US-based client. Since 2004, Highlands continues to develop state-of-the-art software for global markets. For additional information about Highlands, visit www.highlands.in
We are currently looking to hire several WPF Developer "Superstars" to work on the development of a state-of-the-art C# .NET software application.
As a critical and important member of the Software Development Team, you are able to take on challenges, work to high standards, learn quickly, work well with other superstar team members, and can adapt to the fast-paced software development process.
As a WPF Developer Superstar, you have excellent technical skills and the ability to learn new concepts on your own. You look to improve your career experience by working on technical challenging projects along with other software engineering superstar team members--just like yourself.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from a reputed engineering college.
- Minimum of 1 to 6 years in .NET software development with C#.
- Strong C# and .NET programming experience.
- Solid background in algorithms and data structures.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent English communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation.
- Direct Interaction with US-based clients to present completed features and functionalities.
- Develop new features and customization based on project and client requirements.
- Minimum 6 months experience with WPF may be considered.
You are a highly-driven and hard-working individual looking to advance your technical skills and career in a fast growing mid-sized company.
You don't want to be "just another face" at some huge company--but be truly recognized for your technical ability and hard work.
You want to feel that the features and functionalities that you work on will add substantial value to the software product, and get advancements and bonuses based upon your merits and programming ability. And, (most importantly) get paid well and have fun in the process.
Perks and Benefits Best in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Environmental, Mechanical, Computers
PG:Other,M.Tech in Computers, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required