Roles and Responsibilities
We are currently looking to hire several Video Editors/Motion Graphics Artists, who are responsible for conceptualizing and transforming ideas into effective visual communications, design and develop creative videos for the client and their marketing team. This content will focus on social media marketing, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media channels. Candidates must have excellent knowledge about video editing and motion graphics, and be willing to show their portfolio of past work. *(Portfolio/Showreel link is mandatory)
- Conceptualize, design and develop outstanding video and motion graphics assets based upon written/verbal briefs from the US client from the client servicing team, transforming ideas into effective visual communications. Also, do the brainstorming and suggests ideas too.
- Initiate and respond to ideas for innovation and improvements based on research, analysis, and competitive reviews.
- Collaborates closely with the Marketing team, US team as well as the clients on developing videos and other digital concepts and projects.
- Assists in designing and creating storyboards and scripts.
- Designs and delivers high-quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media dissemination.
- Ensure all produced material is correctly optimized for the chosen dissemination (web, social media, advertisements).
- Selects, edits and incorporates stock clips (stills, footage, music, graphics, templates, etc.) as needed.
- Work closely with the Manager on the creative approach as well as the review sessions.
- Ensure clear and consistent communication about the company and its products on social media channels.
- Design video advertisements and support the marketing team to run marketing campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media channels.
- Stay up to date with the relevant tools and techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in related fields (fine arts, multimedia production, journalism, etc.) with relevant technical training in video and digital design and production.
- At least 2 years of experience in video and digital content development, with strong capabilities in video editing and motion graphics.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop & Illustrator).
- Master understanding of color, frame rates, resolutions, space, attention to detail and typography.
- Experience in storytelling through various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing and the effective use of sound and visuals to communicate.
- Tech-savvy, with considerable knowledge of using audio/visual equipment like cameras, gimbals, microphones, etc.
- Solid understanding of contemporary web trends and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Advertising & Creative
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required