- Conceptualize, design and develop outstanding video and motion graphics assets based upon written/verbal briefs from the US client from the client servicing team, transforming ideas into effective visual communications. Also, do the brainstorming and suggests ideas too.
- Initiate and respond to ideas for innovation and improvements based on research, analysis, and competitive reviews.
- Collaborates closely with the Marketing team, US team as well as the clients on developing videos and other digital concepts and projects.
- Assists in designing and creating storyboards and scripts.
- Designs and delivers high-quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media dissemination.
- Ensure all produced material is correctly optimized for the chosen dissemination (web, social media, advertisements).
- Selects, edits and incorporates stock clips (stills, footage, music, graphics, templates, etc.) as needed.
- Work closely with the Manager on the creative approach as well as the review sessions.
- Ensure clear and consistent communication about the company and its products on social media channels.
- Design video advertisements and support the marketing team to run marketing campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media channels.
- Stay up to date with the relevant tools and techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in related fields (fine arts, multimedia production, journalism, etc.) with relevant technical training in video and digital design and production.
- At least 2 years of experience in video and digital content development, with strong capabilities in video editing and motion graphics.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop & Illustrator).
- Master understanding of color, frame rates, resolutions, space, attention to detail and typography.
- Experience in storytelling through various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing and the effective use of sound and visuals to communicate.
- Tech-savvy, with considerable knowledge of using audio/visual equipment like cameras, gimbals, microphones, etc.
- Solid understanding of contemporary web trends and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Advertising & Creative
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Highlands Info Tech