Highlands is marketing the next generation in software for a large US-based client. Since 2004, Highlands continues to develop and market state-of-the-art software for global markets. For additional information about Highlands, visit www.highlands.in
We are searching for candidates with a remarkable attitude towards people and customer relationships. We are looking for passionate individuals who would like to be part of this fun, exceptional team. We require that every employee bring value to the team and works together with an enthusiastic can-do attitude to accomplish our collective goals. We have an extraordinary culture and are looking for individuals that positively complement our team and are looking for a great opportunity for personal and professional growth.
The right candidate is an excellent communicator, with an excellent American English accent. He or she should possess excellent skills in oral, presentation, and written communication. The candidate needs to handle various challenges with an ability to solve them and thus possess ability to think outside of the box within a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
Candidate must be willing to work USA-based hours, Monday through Friday.
- Minimum of 1 year in technical support, customer service, or customer relationship management, preferably in software.
- Experience in dealing with USA-based business customers.
- Excellent knowledge of the IT services and experience of international marketing is an added advantage.
- Should possess excellent skills for account handling and client relationship building.
- Great team player.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task is critical.
- Exceptional listening, problem solving, and follow through skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
You don't want to be "just another face" at some huge company--but be truly recognized for your ability and hard work.
You want to feel as part of a high-performance team, and get advancements and bonuses based upon your merits and ability. And, (most importantly) get paid well and have fun in the process.
Perks and Benefits Best in the industry
Role:Network (Support) Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil,Diploma in Civil
PG:M.Tech in Civil,PG Diploma in Civil
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required