Are you a Team Lead-HR Looking to really advance your career working on a highly visible and strategic project? Wanting to be recognized for your capabilities? Thrive on cutting-edge technology? And, get paid well in the process? If you are ready to take your career to the next level, read on.
Highlands is developing, marketing, and supporting the next generation in software for a major US-based client. Since 2004, Highlands continues to develop and market state-of-the-art software for global markets. For additional information about Highlands Info Tech, visit
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of hiring such as creating job description, job posting, interviewing and shortlisting candidates.
- Versatile, able to understand a variety of job requirements and able to identify suitable candidates for various positions.
- Excellent communication skills both in Hindi and English, should be able to speak and write effectively.
- Good experience in handling HR team.
- Experience in Technical Recruiting will be an added advantage.
- Must hold good experience working on Job portals and professional networking sites like Naukri, Monster and other Job Portals.
- Training & Development.
- Employees Performance Management.
- Handling of Employee Engagement.
- Handling of Exit interview and Relieving formalities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Organized and open to learning new skills.
Perks and BenefitsBest In Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
Highlands, located in Graphix Tower, offers its employees the best work environment, fun and rewarding culture, benefits, and career growth opportunities that empower them to meet their full potential. Since 2004, Highlands has been a software development innovator providing full-cycle high quality services to its customers worldwide. Highlands is expert in development, customization, and integration of complex software solutions offering a well-balanced blend of technology skills, domain knowledge, hands-on experience, effective methodology, and passion for IT.
View Contact Details+