Roles and ResponsibilitiesAbout Your Role
About Your Contributions
- Embody the Highlands brand voice, visual design, and values through all social channels while driving KPIs.
- Create and curate a cohesive social presence by promoting our best content on Highlands’ Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, Flipboard, and Twitter accounts.
- Write compelling, social-friendly, impeccable copy for news content that reflects our brand voice and values.
- Audit existing social presence to inform and build a targeted strategy for growth.
- Track, analyze, and report data and insights on our growth and engagement to support all strategic decisions.
- Create strong original visual assets, audience prompts, polls, and other marketing material that establish our brand’s social identity.
- Partner with other editorial teams to launch and manage creative social campaigns that support on-site content and larger brand initiatives.
- Collaborate with value-aligned social influencers, industry experts, brands, organizations to coordinate promotions.
- Engage with our social communities daily through comments and DMs across platforms.
- Align with software development teams to adapt to ever-changing social media trends, tools, and usage patterns.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience working as a social media professional or community manager for a brand or publication (a strong personal social presence is a plus).
- Proactive, creative, flexible team player with a good sense of humor and entrepreneurial spirit, able to roll with the punches and take ownership of responsibilities in a fluid and fast-moving environment.
- Passionate about high-tech (including an interest in science and engineering) topics and always eager to share and learn more.
- Expert-level proficiency with writing, editing, and curation of content for brands on social networks such as Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Snapchat, Tumblr, Flipboard and other emerging social platforms.
- Experience with social media schedulers and analytics tools (e.g., Buffer, Sprout Social, Tailwind, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Ability to accurately interpret social analytics and report to senior management.
- A strong visual design sense and experience capturing and editing photos and videos for social-only use, specifically, for Instagram and Instagram Stories.
- Adept in native Instagram editing tools, and experienced in third-party editing and visual asset creation tools such as Photoshop, Canva, VSCO, Snapseed, etc.
- Ability to identify social trends and influencers across the engineering social media space.
- Process- and detail-oriented and deadline-focused.
Perks and BenefitsBest in industry
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required