Roles and Responsibilities
Are you a Quality Analyst Superstar? Looking to really advance your technical career working on a highly visible and strategic project? Wanting to be recognized for your technical capabilities? Thrive on cutting-edge technology? And, get paid well in the process? If you are ready to take your career to the next level, read on.
Highlands is developing the next generation in software for a large US-based client. Since 2004, Highlands continues to develop state-of-the-art software for global markets. For additional information about Highlands, visit www.highlands.in
We are currently looking to hire several Quality Analyst Superstars to work with the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance teams to create automated tests for functional white box and black box testing as well as perform manual testing. The goal is to ensure quality software in all features and bug fix releases, to increase the high quality coding standards, and to refine procedures for functional and stress testing of a new product.
As a critical and important member of the Software Development Team, you are able to take on challenges, work to high standards, learn quickly, work well with other superstar team members, and can adapt to the fast-paced software development process.
As a Quality Analyst Superstar, you have excellent technical skills and the ability to learn new concepts on your own. You look to improve your career experience by working on technical challenging projects along with other software engineering superstar team members--just like yourself.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create test plans and test cases validating application requirements.
- Design, document and execute test cases, record, document and analyze test results.
- Identify, confirm, report and manage defects through resolution.
- Conduct test case reviews to ensure requirement coverage.
- Perform functional, installation and performance testing.
- Create and execute automated test plans and test cases for assigned components/features.
- Report test status to Department and Project Management.
- Contribute to QA team process improvement.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from a reputed engineering college
- Minimum 2 years in Quality Assurance and/or Software Engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience to automation framework, developing, extending automation library
- Experience in functional automated test tools (e.g., TestComplete, Selenium, etc.)
- Should know manual and automation testing.
- Experience with at least one scripting/programming language. Knowledge of writing test script in VB Script, C sharp language (at least 6 months experience)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Manual Testing and 6 months in Windows Application.
- Good experience of test management tools such as TFS or JIRA.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines
- Creative and effective in oral and written communication, ability to communicate with all stakeholders in distributed teams
- Experienced in leading and handling team.
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry
Role:Quality Assurance and Testing - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Department:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Highlands Info Tech
Recruiter Name:HR Department
Contact Company:Highlands Info Tech