We are currently looking to hire Lead - Digital Marketing to work in a marketing department for a USA-based software company.
A qualified candidate should possess excellent skills in English speaking, presentation, and written communication. The candidate needs to handle various challenges with an ability to solve them and thus possess ability to think outside of the box within a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- Run paid and organic campaigns for lead generation.
- Google ads account management for PPC, display and video ads.
- Implement pay per click media strategies for our software promotion.
- Research and analyze competitor ads, keywords and strategy using a variety of tools & implement paid campaigns.
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with our goals.
- Handle Analytics and enhance website traffic.
- Ability to handle Google Tag Manager (GTM).
- Comprehensive understanding of how to implement Google tracking code.
- Provide creative ideas for display marketing
- Work with design team and make creative suggestions to create engaging copy of ads.
- Ability to design a landing page through landing page builder tools.
- Landing page optimization and A/B testing.
- Ability to lead all paid media channels from a growth marketer perspective.
- Help to SEO expert for creating On-page & Off-page strategies which can help improve the overall visibility of the website.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in B2B IT/Marketing Company.
- Required at least 3+ year experience in USA and Canada market of B2B industry.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Demonstrated ability to work with various stakeholders.
- Must be able to drive accountability whilst creating a winning work culture.
- Must be able to demonstrate weekly/monthly reports to the CEO.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is preferred.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- A broad view of the tech world, and an interest in digital marketing, social impact or international development.
- A hands-on approach to fast-paced parallel initiatives.
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:PPC /Pay Per Click Specialist
Desired Candidate Profile