Roles and Responsibilities
Highlands is developing, marketing, and supporting the next generation in software for a major US-based client. Since 2004, Highlands continues to develop and market state-of-the-art software for global markets. For additional information about Highlands, visit
We are currently looking to hire several HR/IT Recruiter to work for a major US-based software company.
We are looking for self-motivated, detailed oriented individuals to work in the following areas:
- Manage all aspects of hiring such as creating job description, job posting, interviewing and shortlisting candidates.
- Versatile, able to understand a variety of job requirements and able to identify suitable candidates for various positions.
- Excellent communication skills both in Hindi and English should be able to speak and write effectively.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in IT Recruitment.
- Experience in Technical recruitment will be an added advantage.
- Must hold good experience working on Job portals and professional networking sites like Naukri, Monster and other Job Portals.
- Must be from B.Tech/BCA/Diploma (Computer Science OR Electronics) background.
- Basic knowledge of C#/WPF would be additional advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Organized and open to learning new skills.
- Great team player.
- Self-starter that does not require a lot of supervision.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication,BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:MCA in Computers,PG Diploma in Computers, Electronics
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required