Highlands is developing, marketing, and supporting the next generation in software for a major US-based client. Since 2004, Highlands continues to develop and market state-of-the-art software for global markets. For additional information about Highlands Info Tech, visit www.highlands.in
- Manage all aspects of hiring such as creating job description, job posting, interviewing and shortlisting candidates.
- Versatile, able to understand a variety of job requirements and able to identify suitable candidates for various positions.
- Excellent communication skills both in Hindi and English, should be able to speak and write effectively.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in IT Recruitment.
- Experience in Technical Recruiting will be an added advantage.
- Must hold good experience working on Job portals and professional networking sites like Naukri, Monster and other Job Portals.
- Office timings for selected candidates will be from 12 noon to 9 pm.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Organized and open to learning new skills.
- Great team player.
- Self-starter that does not require a lot of supervision.
You don't want to be "just another face" at some huge company--but be truly recognized for your ability and hard work.
You want to feel as part of a high-performance team, and get advancements and bonuses based upon your merits and ability. And, (most importantly) get paid well and have fun in the process.
Perks and Benefits Best in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required