We are hiring for several different positions (Associates, Managers, Analysts, Specialists, Leads) for Digital Marketing SEM/PPCwork for the marketing department for a USA-based multi-national software company.
A qualified candidate should possess excellent English speaking, presentation, and written communication skills. An ideal candidate needs to handle various challenges with an ability to solve them. He or she should possess the ability to think outside of the box within a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
Following are the responsibilities for this position.
- Develop and manage paid and organic campaigns for lead generation.
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and other advertising platforms.
- Provide account management of text, display and video ads.
- Provide unique and creative ideas for advertisement creation.
- Implement pay per click strategies for promoting our products.
- Research and analyze competitor ads, keywords and strategies using a variety of tools.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids daily and maintain within monthly budgets, impression share, quality score and other KPI metrics.
- Provide and implement recommendations for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with our marketing goals.
- Work with design team and develop engaging advertisement copy.
- Design compelling landing pages that have high conversion rates.
- Implement landing page optimization through A/B testing.
- Prepare weekly/monthly progress reports to company management.
Required Skills and Competencies
Candidate needs to have the following skills and proficiencies.
- Certification for Google Ads Search, Google Ads Display, and Google Ads Video
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience with a B2B IT marketing company.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in the USA B2B market.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- High level attention to detail.
Highlands helps engineers find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are an engineering innovator providing state-of-the-art software to our customers worldwide since 2004.
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:PPC /Pay Per Click Specialist
Desired Candidate Profile