Digital Marketing SEM/PPC
Roles and ResponsibilitiesWe are currently looking to hire Digital Marketing Executive to work in a Marketing Department for a USA-based software company.
A qualified candidate should possess excellent English speaking, presentation, and written communication skills. An ideal candidate needs to handle various challenges with an ability to solve them. He or she should possess the ability to think outside of the box within a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Implement paid media strategies for our brand.
- Research and analyze competitor ads strategy using a variety of tools & implement paid campaigns.
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and other platforms.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with our goals.
- Work with design team and make creative suggestions to create engaging ad copies and landing pages.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issue.
- A/b testing with pay per click wording to establish the best click through rates.
- Must have knowledge to minimize click fraud.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, SEMrush etc.)
- Prepare weekly/monthly progress reports to company management.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Certification for Google Ads Search, Google Ads Display, and Google Ads Video.
- Experience of running Facebook and LinkedIn Ads campaigns.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience with a B2B IT marketing company.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in the USA B2B market.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- High level attention to detail.
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry
Role:Digital Marketing - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Department:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Highlands Info Tech
Highlands, located in Graphix Tower, offers its employees the best work environment, fun and rewarding culture, benefits, and career growth opportunities that empower them to meet their full potential. Since 2004, Highlands has been a software development innovator providing full-cycle high quality services to its customers worldwide. Highlands is expert in development, customization, and integration of complex software solutions offering a well-balanced blend of technology skills, domain knowledge, hands-on experience, effective methodology, and passion for IT.
Photos & Videos
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:HR Department
Contact Company:Highlands Info Tech