Creative Graphic Designer
Roles and ResponsibilitiesAre you a Superstar Graphic Designer who is extremely creative and feel held-back at your present organization? Tired of doing the same old thing and really want to show off your ability to grab an audience? Looking to really advance your career working on highly visible and strategic projects? Wanting to be recognized for your capabilities? Thrive on cutting-edge technology? And, get paid well in the process? If you are ready to take your career to the next level, read on.
Highlands markets the next generation in engineering software for a large US-based client. Since 2004, Highlands continues to develop state-of-the-art software for global markets. For additional information about Highlands, visit www.highlands.in
We are currently looking to hire several Graphic Designers, who are responsible for conceptualizing and transforming ideas into effective visual communications, design and develop creative graphics for the client and their marketing team. This content will focus on social media marketing, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media channels. Candidates must have excellent knowledge about graphic design and be willing to show their portfolio of past work.
- Conceptualize, design and develop outstanding digital graphic assets based upon written/verbal briefs from the US-client from the client servicing team, transforming ideas into effective visual communications.
- Initiate and respond to ideas for innovation and improvements based on research, analysis, and competitive reviews.
- Propose, plan, design, and deliver a full range of high-impact digital assets, including, but not limited to: social media graphics, UI/UX, videos, infographics, presentations, electronic publications (interactive PDFs), vector-based illustrations and web-based content.
- Ensure clear and consistent communication about the company and its products on social media channels.
- Design graphic advertisements and support marketing team to run marketing campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media channels.
- Design and develop the required icons and assets for the product.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & XD).
- Master understanding of color, space, and typography.
- Solid understanding of contemporary web trends and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Extremely knowledgeable of social media platforms.
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Department:UX, Design & Architecture
Role Category:Other Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Highlands Info Tech
Recruiter Name:HR Department
Contact Company:Highlands Info Tech