Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Requirement
Looking to really advance your technical career working on a highly visible and strategic project? Wanting to be recognized for your technical capabilities? Thrive on cutting-edge technology? And, get paid well in the process? If you are ready to take your career to the next level, read on.
Highlands is developing the next generation in software for a large US-based client. Since 2004, Highlands continues to develop state-of-the-art software for global markets. For additional information about Highlands, visit www.highlands.in
We are currently looking to hire several Build Release Engineer.
As a Build Release Engineer Superstar, you should have excellent technical skills and the ability to learn new concepts on your own. You look to improve your career experience by working on technical challenging projects along with other team members--just like yourself.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Architect and maintain build deployment systems to facilitate continuous build, test automation and deployment of products and tools.
- Own, manage and improve our release process. Focus on scale, efficiency, and quality.
- Provide support to development and quality teams in resolving issues that may arise from daily builds
- Manage source repositories and branches using Git
- Drive continuous integration with tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins
- Design, set up and enforce standards and procedures for development activities
- Support regular cadence of production updates and hotfixes for variety of products.
- Work directly with developers, technical support and business teams to ensure all release schedules stay coordinated and on time.
- Triage and troubleshoot live issues to resolution with attention to detail and optimization.
- Collaborate with and educate engineers on proper use of build and source control systems.
- Minimum 1 year experience in software engineering, release engineering, and/or configuration management.
- Experience in installation and application packaging.
- Strong familiarity with software configuration management systems and/or source code version control systems, Git experience highly desired.
- Experience with Jenkins OR bamboo OR InstallShield build systems OR Wise Script OR ORCA will be plus.
- Skill with one or more scripting languages.
- Experience automating release and build processes.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Familiarity with agile development processes.
Perks and Benefits Best in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Highlands Info Tech