Roles and ResponsibilitiesWe are currently looking to hire several Account Manager to work in a Business Development Department for a USA-based software company.
A successful candidate will be responsible for handling the business development activities. The key role will be new business development and client retention. Lead generation, client communication, relationship building, and consistently closing business on a monthly basis in order to meet or exceed targets are important job responsibilities.
A qualified candidate should possess excellent skills in oral, presentation, and written communication. The candidate needs to handle various challenges with an ability to solve them and thus possess ability to think outside of the box within a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
Candidate must be willing to work USA-based hours.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in business development preferably in software sales.
- Excellent knowledge of the IT services and experience of international marketing is an added advantage.
- Great team player.
- Exceptional listening, problem solving, and follow through skills.
- Experience through the entire sales cycle, including: building a pipeline, creating a proposal, presenting and discussing solutions with critical decision-makers, and contract negotiation is required.
- Managing a complex, solution sale with a 1 to 6 month purchasing cycle is preferred.
- Lead generation, client retention, and achieving targets.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required