Roles and ResponsibilitiesAre you a Sales Superstar? Looking to really advance your sales and marketing career working on a highly visible and strategic project? Wanting to be recognized for your sales capabilities? Thrive on cutting-edge technology? And, get paid well in the process? If you are ready to take your career to the next level, read on.
Highlands is marketing the next generation in software for a large US-based client. Since 2004, Highlands continues to develop and market state-of-the-art software for global markets. For additional information about Highlands, visit www.highlands.in
We are currently looking to hire several Account Manager (Italian) to work in a Business Development Department for a USA-based software company. A successful candidate will be responsible for handling the business development activities. The key role will be handling team and client relations.
A qualified candidate should possess excellent skills in oral, presentation, and written communication. The candidate needs to handle various challenges with an ability to solve them and thus possess ability to think outside of the box within a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken Italian.
- Ability to speak fluently with native Italian clients.
- Minimum of 2 years in business development preferably in software sales.
- Excellent knowledge of the IT services and experience of international marketing is an added advantage.
- Great team player.
- Should possess excellent skills for account handling and client relationship building.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task is critical.
- Exceptional listening, problem solving, and follow through skills.
- Experience through the entire sales cycle, including: building a pipeline, creating a proposal, presenting and discussing solutions with critical decision-makers, and contract negotiation is required.
- Managing a complex, solution sale with a 1 to 6 month purchasing cycle is preferred.
- Lead generation, client retention, and achieving targets.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Perks and BenefitsBest in industry
Role:Key Account Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required